Top Tips When Buying a Home
With unlimited access to the internet and all the tools it has to offer, many home buyers feel they can go through the process of buying a home on their own. While it’s true that the internet can be very helpful, it shouldn’t be relied upon as your only resource. Each home buying experience is different and each seller is different. Therefore, there are many tips and tricks that only a realtor with years of experience will know how to negotiate effectively. That means finding you the best possible home for the best possible price. Here are a few tips that will help you find your next home.
1. Always use a licensed buyers agent who will only be working for you and will only have your best interest in mind.
2. Don’t buy a home unless you are willing to stay put.
3. Check your credit reports, correct any errors and never buy a home you can’t afford.
4. Get a pre-approval before you begin house hunting.
5. Ask your realtor for a comparative market analysis of similar homes in the neighborhood before you submit an offer.
These are just a few tips that will assist you in finding your next home. For more information and a list of available homes in the location of your choice, contact Karen Spechler with Coldwell Banker in Santa Barbara, California. Karen looks forward to serving all of your real estate needs.